In order to ensure the quality of wire harnesses processed by the wire harness processing factory, it is required to pay attention to the following aspects in the wire harness quality inspection:
1. Wire cutting: Check whether the size of the wire meets relevant requirements, and whether the model is correct. The cut must be neat, without scratching the wires, and the wires must not be dirty.
2. Grouping processing: Check whether the trimming is neat and the dimensions are correct. When trimming a group, the core line cannot be drawn.
3. Peeling: Check whether the peeling opening is neat, the peeling size is correct, and the marshalling wire and core wire cannot be damaged.
4. Peeling: Check whether the peeling opening is neat, the peeling size is correct, whether the core wire is damaged, and whether the copper wire is broken; The insulator must not fall off during half stripping.
5. Sleeve shrink tube: Carefully check whether the model and size of the shrink tube are correct.
6. Prepare solder: Check whether the temperature of the tin furnace is correct; Before preparing for soldering, the core wire and copper wire should be sorted out and checked for bending, branching, and discounting.
7. Solder: Check whether the temperature of the electric soldering iron is correct; Do not burn the insulation skin, the tin spots should be smooth, without tin tips, and no false soldering or soldering is allowed.
8. Terminal pressing: Check whether the specifications of terminals and wires are correct; Is there any inclination or Lama mouth when pressing the terminal.
9. Terminal insertion: Check whether the models of terminals and connectors are correct; Whether the terminal is deformed or damaged; Check whether the terminals are inserted incorrectly, missing or not in place.
10. Assembling the housing: Check the housing for scratches, incorrect installation, or burrs, missing components, and screws for oxidation, looseness, galling, and discoloration. If the housing is directional, it must be assembled according to requirements.